Debby combines swimming, running, cycling, and weightlifting into her daily routine, while coaching online clients for nutrition, fitness and wellness. To boot Debby was chosen as a Team Elite Member for Power Bar, and held that status for fourteen years as an ambassador for fitness and wellness.
For several years she produced and hosted a popular fitness segment on ABC Channel 7 News in San Francisco, where she created exercise routines and gave fitness advice.
Debby’s certifications and education include:
- ACSM Health/Fitness Practioner
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation from the American Academy of Health & Fitness Professionals
- Reebok Core Body Conditioning
- MAT lower body
- PhysicalMind method of Pilates Mat Certificate
- Sports Nutrition
- Wellness and Fitness Coach Training|Wellcoaches Corporation
Debby also has earned a B.A. in Spanish language and literature from the University of Michigan, and throughout the years has studied extensively in the area of exercise physiology and sports nutrition.
Debby is a trained Wellcoach through the Wellcoaches Corporation and incorporates habit change based coaching into her practice to guide individuals in making lasting lifelong changes in the areas of health, nutrition, fitness and wellness.